Established in 1920, Minneapolis was home to the first Baldwin Supply location. Since moving to the current site in 1965, Baldwin Supply Twin Cities has served the entire Twin Cities Metro area and parts of Eastern Wisconsin. At one time, our original branch served the entire Midwest region for conveyors/material handling, packaging machinery, special machinery, aggregate and more.Read more about the Twin Cities branch here!
We, at Baldwin Supply, are not out to reinvent the wheel - or the conveyor belt. We just want to continue to do what we do best: provide our services to our customers so that they can succeed in doing what they do best.